Monday, June 23, 2008

Internship Day 9

Today was a quiet day. It seemed that the video list that I printed out had two sections for the entertainment videos, and I only printed out one. I'm not sure of the circumstances, but at some point many were stuck with a call number of "791.43" while others had "791. 43" (with a space.) I only printed out the ones without a space.
Woops!
So, today, I went back and looked at the ones with a space. Many more of them had been lost, damaged, etc, so that part of the list will be costly to replace!
I also spent some time in the morning putting away reference books and tagging and stickering.
I finished weeding the cookbooks! That's something to be proud of. Near the end I was forced to shelf-read the area I was going to weed, or else I'd simply end up marking half of them missing. I wish people took better care of those shelves, or we had more people to shelf-read. It's a shame.
I arrived at 8:30 and left at 5:30, totalling 8 hours.

No comments: