Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Internship Day 5

This week I'm doing two days of my internship in anticipation of a vacation I'll be taking in late July. Today, sadly enough, the discard function is still broken. It has been my experience that it normally doesn't take this long, and sure enough, a call has been put in for our ILS vendor to take a look at the situation.
And so, instead, I spent the day reading journals and book reviews again. I did take a break to peruse the powerpoint files for the classes I'll be teaching. They're fairly long, one being sixty slides and another being almost eighty five, but each slide contains only about one concept each. I'm fairly nervous about it, only because I'm rather shy and have stage fright. I've taught more complex stuff before, and this is fairly basic, but I know I'll be pretty nervous on my first day.
Otherwise, not much to report!
I arrived at 8:30am and left at 6pm, totalling 8.5 hours.

No comments: